leaking pipe or plumbing is ruining your home
WE MAKE Restoration
Unnoticed water leaks can cost home owners thousands to fix. We can help mitigate your loss both to your home and your pocket.
CONTACT US TODAY TO SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION. 1-855-938-2374
Professional Leak Detection in Delray Beach
Home Angels will save Delray Beach Locals 1000s of dollars in water leak detection and prevention within one minute, because your phone call to us produces a solution with even the most elusive water leaks… Which means that you will save thousands from the costly water bill, or severe water damage and mold to your house… Which really means to you that sense of comfort knowing you took the appropriate steps to getting an answer.
Home Angels isn't going to want any homeowner to undergo the process of a major damage restoration project, and a lot of damage as a result of home water leaks can be minimized, as long as a home owner acts quickly. The first thing is to call a leak detection specialist in the area to come out and test out your different plumbing and water deterrent devices to accurately target the source. We use cutting edge tools and tracking equipment to identify a leak’s source.
Plumbers contact us to a home before they go in to first target the leak, since this is proven to be the most effective path, guarantees delivery of a highly regarded service, while ensuring it at a reasonable cost. Don’t let thousands of gallons of water end up in your private home; call the qualified experts to assist you start the initial step in the preventative process.
5 STEP LEAK DETECTION METHOD THAT NEVER FAILS!
Step #1 Collect Information Like:
- ✓ Is there a copy of the water bill?
- ✓ Are there any leak sounds in your house?
- ✓ Any kind of wet spots?
- ✓ How old is the home?
- ✓ Decide if the water leak originates from a plumbing supply line, drain line, or roof.
- ✓ Determine if the leak is inside or outside the property.
- ✓ Find out if the leak is on the plumbing’s cold or hot supply side.
Step #2 Listen & Visually Inspect:
- ✓ With all the most sophisticated Subsurface acoustic listening device the LD-12.
- ✓ Determine thermal differences running an Infrared camera.
- ✓ Target the leaks highest noise decibel.
Step #3 Line Location & Test Point:
- ✓ Locate exactly how the plumbing line runs using the Inductive Pipehorn 800.
- ✓ Drill a test point to confirm moisture.
- ✓ Water test a location to confirm a leak in a window, roof, or drain line.
- ✓ Shower pan test.
Step #4 Pressurize the line:
- ✓ Using compressed air we pressurize a supply line to 50 PSI.
- ✓ Re-confirm highest decibel point or the leak.
Step #5 Helium Leak Detection:
- ✓ Fill the plumbing line with compressed helium.
- ✓ Utilizing a helium detection device we reconfirm the leak’s position.
- ✓ With 100% accuracy we can confirm & communicate a water leak’s position.
Call us Today to Save Thousands!561-288-5274